How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 You are super kind and, without a doubt, one of the most recognizable people around, but it's a shame we never had much interaction!
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 past and present roomie
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Seen you around, interacted and quill pals
Katrina Maeve
Random First Year Hufflepuff
~Magic is not real to everyone, that is why this is a privilege~
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 I saw you in a different thread a minute ago, but never before that. Nice to meet you tho!
I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 Been seeing you around more often recently though we haven't chatted much!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 Future roommate, and I see you often!
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 Future roomie!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 Seen some of your posts but don't think we've ever interacted.
‘Cause I’m your lady and you are my man [The Power of Love, Celine Deon]
iNPC: Allyssa Adele Schmidt