Compliment the person above you! GAME

I love your ency and you seem super cool!! :cheers:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're spentafricularly iconic!!! :meninblack:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
you use very cool words like spentafriculary :meninblack: 8)

I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You have an absolutely amazing personality!! :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
love your creative use of words and so funny! in a good way of course :)

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
one of the most amazing people i’ve ever had the pleasure of knowing. you are so kind and sweet, Brook!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love the name “willows” it’s very pretty!

I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love ur pfp! <3

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
your name is super pretty

[inpc is jamie saeng]
i've set my sights so high, my eyes are in the back of my skull

Compliment the person above you! GAME
oooohh! I love how creative your name is! and your ency is quite organized and pretty!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?