How Well Known Are You On HiO?

8/10 Crazy numbers

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
-10/10

I've never seen this man in my life

Her aura is made of poetry, roses, and galaxies
~Kenzie Thatcher~
Incendiarism Kenzie

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Sep 2024, 15:57 343480931480328432987489421759834759804321275412890473217489321478934274432479832789328432193843294319242/10 aMiGo!!
54262763527635276354276354276435263523876354278654376853247653426354763547635475634763524335245364763547534356469/10 aMiGo how have yOu BeEn? :cheers: :decayed:
8/10 Sup Kenzie!! :bye:

You are not you when you are sane.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Hi Ashy

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Heyo Tori!!!! :bye:

You are not you when you are sane.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
38920102726269010/10 <3

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
854765476854768534786954786569/10 Little Red!!! :cheers: <3

You are not you when you are sane.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
39240932849324392473920470193234719025723419084732980473904703124890321/10 hi Little Brown!!! :grin:
sorry I can probably only reply to our rp on Monday :cry2:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 been seeing you around a lot!

I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 ive seen a few posts to you... still getting back to being active :)

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade