Compliment the person above you!
You have a beautiful name !
No one can stop you to be who you are - Wumuti
Compliment the person above you!
Really like your pfp!
Compliment the person above you!
Really like your signature
No one can stop you to be who you are - Wumuti
Compliment the person above you!
Reducio

You're sweeter Little red!!! And cute!!!Violeta Roux wrote: 30 Aug 2024, 17:48 I loveee your personality little brownie!!!!you’re always so sweet and kind!
![]()
![]()
HASHY!!! I love talking to you!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
Ash!!! ur such an active kind player in the HiO. whenever I see you online it makes me smile 
ps: you were one of the first people I interacted with on HiO! (back when I played as sarah Sailor)
ps: you were one of the first people I interacted with on HiO! (back when I played as sarah Sailor)
I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.
Compliment the person above you!
Heyo Aria!! You're super cool and I like talking to you!! and RPing with you was fun!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
love talking with you! and I loved rping wth you! ill get a reply to our tent thread soon!