Compliment the person above you!
its my new fun rp partner! hi Violeta! loveee your personality!!
Compliment the person above you!
hehe![]()
![]()
thanks! I love yours as well! also, I think your coding is wonderful!! also... I noticed we both broom racers, we get to race each other but eagles gonna win/jk
Compliment the person above you!
I loveeeee the name of your cat, its so pretty and creative and the use for evergreen is so neat!
well... I cant lie about that, badgers are pretty great
Compliment the person above you!
Your ency's really neat and organised!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
I really like your personality— like how you're kind and friendly to everybody!!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
I will win the impossible game before you but your look like a very kind person !
Last edited by Hashline Darfith on 30 Aug 2024, 17:53, edited 1 time in total.
No one can stop you to be who you are - Wumuti