How Well Known Are You On HiO?
685414763576532146543146531465414675431463581463854165465463534635659654645/10 gLaD tO kNoW tHaT!!!! aNd ThAnKs!!!!
Cake for amigos!!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
299283747392929384747473892939/10 Yay!! *takes a slice*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 get rickrolled
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 *dumbstruck*
*starts dancing to the beat*
*starts dancing to the beat*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
58414768546858476854525463763135463467463546341432142547353452669/10 *increases the tempo of the music*
You are not you when you are sane.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 seen you a bunch
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 seen you around a lot
I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 remember your name vaguely
Knowledge becomes wisdom only after it has been put to good use.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 see you a lot around lately
Knowledge becomes wisdom only after it has been put to good use.