Compliment the person above you! GAME

LITTLE BROWNIE
c :meninblack: :meninblack: lest person everrree <3

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
its my new fun rp partner! hi Violeta! loveee your personality!! ^^

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Girl who threw a dungbomb at me :tongueangry: ... but I REALLY LOVE YOUR PFP ITS SO AESTHETIC

S H O P |Kind heart ♡, brave soul ꩜ , fierce mind. ☆

E N C Y | sta 10 • eva 10 • str 9 • wis 10 • arc 7 • acc 10 | I N P C

Compliment the person above you! GAME
hehe :lol: :tongue3:

thanks! I love yours as well! also, I think your coding is wonderful!! also... I noticed we both broom racers, we get to race each other but eagles gonna win ;) /jk

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
:suspicious:
I love your coding too, and your writing!! nah ah badgers r wayyy better :meninblack:

S H O P |Kind heart ♡, brave soul ꩜ , fierce mind. ☆

E N C Y | sta 10 • eva 10 • str 9 • wis 10 • arc 7 • acc 10 | I N P C

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I loveeeee the name of your cat, its so pretty and creative and the use for evergreen is so neat! ^^
well... I cant lie about that, badgers are pretty great

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your ency's really neat and organised!! :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I really like your personality— like how you're kind and friendly to everybody!!!! :meninblack: :decayed:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I loveee your personality little brownie!!!! <3 you’re always so sweet and kind! :biggrin: :grin:

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I will win the impossible game before you but your look like a very kind person ! :P
Last edited by Hashline Darfith on 30 Aug 2024, 17:53, edited 1 time in total.

No one can stop you to be who you are - Wumuti