How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 nth time seeing you!!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Hiya ash !!!
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 hey Ash
A heart that can't break isn't a heart at all.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 first time seeing you
Knowledge becomes wisdom only after it has been put to good use.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 Heyo Sara!!! 
9/10 Gemma!!!
9/10 Gemma!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 you're really everywhere!!
Knowledge becomes wisdom only after it has been put to good use.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 A regular around let's chat
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones