How Well Known Are You On HiO?

7/10 hey ash!

I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 Don't think I've seen you before

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 never seen you before 😅

Knowledge becomes wisdom only after it has been put to good use.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 never seen u before but nice to meet u lol!

I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 i think I’ve seen you like once?

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 seen you a few times

Knowledge becomes wisdom only after it has been put to good use.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Aria Wright wrote: 28 Aug 2024, 13:32 7/10 hey ash!
7/10 Ayo Aria!!! :bye:
3685747685347635475634563465356/10 hEyO Little Red!!!! :decayed:
8/10 Heyo Gemma!!!! :cheers:

You are not you when you are sane.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 you're everywhere :bye:

Knowledge becomes wisdom only after it has been put to good use.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 Sorry, I don’t think I’ve ever seen you..

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 never seen you either 😅

Knowledge becomes wisdom only after it has been put to good use.