Compliment the person above you! GAME

you are too!!! :meninblack: ;) what do you think of my new pfp? :cute:

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your pfp's really cool!!!!! :decayed: I like how you make Violeta look the same in every pfp :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You have one of the spentafricularest personalities I've ever seen!!!! :decayed:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Sweetest person around !!

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You too!! And you're one of the best people I've met on hio!!! :cheers:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
love chatting with you! <3 :biggrin:

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
like your profile pic!

‘Cause I’m your lady and you are my man [The Power of Love, Celine Deon]
iNPC: Allyssa Adele Schmidt

Compliment the person above you! GAME
:wow: its my friend, Lizzy!!!! LiZzY, you have beautiful writing and I love Lizzy! she's so kind! <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I think you have an amazing personality!! :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
And I know you have an AMAZING personality!!! :decayed:

You are not you when you are sane.