How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 See you often and future roommate!
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 Seen you around
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 ARSON ASTON, MY FELLOW EMPIRIST
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 i've seen you on the girls vs boys post a few times
Knowledge becomes wisdom only after it has been put to good use.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 seen you a lot lately
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10000000000000/10 Violeta!!!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
20/10 JOSE!
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
25/10 Mari!! Haven't interacted with you in a while
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.