What does it mean to you?

Tech

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

What does it mean to you?
Robot 🤖

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

What does it mean to you?
C-3PO.

Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus

What does it mean to you?
Star Wars ✨

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Jedi

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine

What does it mean to you?
Star Wars

- Genevieve Driver

What does it mean to you?
Lightsaber

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine

What does it mean to you?
Swordmanship

- Genevieve Driver

What does it mean to you?
Combat!

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Battle

- Genevieve Driver