How Well Known Are You On HiO?

12/10 Right you again!! :grin:

You are not you when you are sane.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100000/10 lil' brownie! :lol:

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100000000/10 Little Red!!! :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Hello there

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Cass! :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Jose :wow:

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000000000000000000000/10 :rofl:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000000000000000000009/10

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000000000000000000000/10 Llaauurriiee :bye:

You are not you when you are sane.