Compliment the person above you!
You're really very good friend.
Compliment the person above you!
You too!! You're super cool and I like your personality!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
Right...
Though I'd really love to talk to you out of the games!!! 
You too!!! You're really sweet and friendly
You too!!! You're really sweet and friendly
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
You're really C
L and friendly!!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
You're the definition of true friendship and FUN!!!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
Ash! One of the best personality, and I love talking with you!
Compliment the person above you!
Brooke!! I love talking to you as well! And you're the sweetest and kindest person I've ever met!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
youre so sweet and kind! I cant wait to rp with you! oh my gosh, I will get that starter up in less than 3 days, I swear![]()
![]()