What song are you currently listening to?
Another Love - Tom Odell
Don’t be who they want, be who you want.
What song are you currently listening to?
In My Bed - Rotimi
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
Dream Warriors -
Reducio
[Verse 1: KJ Apa & Ashleigh Murray]
I lie awake and dread the lonely nights
I'm not alone
I wonder if these heavy eyes
Can face the unknown
When I close my eyes I realize
You'll come my way
I'm standing in the night alone
[Chorus]
Forever together
Oh
We're the dream warriors
Don't want to dream no more
We're the dream warriors
And maybe tonight
Maybe tonight you'll be gone
[Verse 2: Lili Reinhart & Camila Mendes]
I feel the touch come over me
I can't explain
I hear the voices callin' out
Callin' my name
It's the same desire to feel the fire
That's comin' your way
I'm standing in the night alone
See upcoming pop shows
Get tickets for your favorite artists
You might also like
Cabaret
Riverdale Cast
Another Hundred People
Riverdale Cast
Mad World
Riverdale Cast
[Chrous]
Forever together
Oh
We're the dream warriors
Don't want to dream no more
We're the dream warriors
And maybe tonight
Maybe tonight you'll be gone
We're the dream warriors
I lie awake and dread the lonely nights
I'm not alone
I wonder if these heavy eyes
Can face the unknown
When I close my eyes I realize
You'll come my way
I'm standing in the night alone
[Chorus]
Forever together
Oh
We're the dream warriors
Don't want to dream no more
We're the dream warriors
And maybe tonight
Maybe tonight you'll be gone
[Verse 2: Lili Reinhart & Camila Mendes]
I feel the touch come over me
I can't explain
I hear the voices callin' out
Callin' my name
It's the same desire to feel the fire
That's comin' your way
I'm standing in the night alone
See upcoming pop shows
Get tickets for your favorite artists
You might also like
Cabaret
Riverdale Cast
Another Hundred People
Riverdale Cast
Mad World
Riverdale Cast
[Chrous]
Forever together
Oh
We're the dream warriors
Don't want to dream no more
We're the dream warriors
And maybe tonight
Maybe tonight you'll be gone
We're the dream warriors
"I wish nothing but the best for you." - Adele
What song are you currently listening to?
AS A TEENAGER - Neo Hou~
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
Arcade- Duncan Lawrence same as u Laurie
Don’t be who they want, be who you want.