Compliment the person above you! GAME

I think our friendship's going to go a LONGG way!!! You're really sweet to me!!! :decayed:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are the kindest trouble maker and insane gal I know

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're one of the most interesting people I've met on HiO and an amazzzing friend!!!! :decayed:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You’re really bright and great at planning pranks

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your personality!!!!! Also, you make awesome graphics!!!! :cheers:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You've got a exceptional personality!! :cheers:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
youre a very bright. and enthusiastic person

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You give off really cool vibezz!!! :grin:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
a very unique and hyper underclassman

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Amazing ency and love, love, your name!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?