What does it mean to you?

Sound

|
|
|
π™Έπ™»πš‰
I’ll Protect
|
|
|

What does it mean to you?
Music!!

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Violin

|
|
|
π™Έπ™»πš‰
I’ll Protect
|
|
|

What does it mean to you?
Soothing~

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Happiness

|
|
|
π™Έπ™»πš‰
I’ll Protect
|
|
|

What does it mean to you?
FRIENDS :meninblack:

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
You

|
|
|
π™Έπ™»πš‰
I’ll Protect
|
|
|

What does it mean to you?
Hufflepuff!!

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Kind

|
|
|
π™Έπ™»πš‰
I’ll Protect
|
|
|

What does it mean to you?
Mother Teresa!!

You are not you when you are sane.