What does it mean to you?

Trigonometry :cry2:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

What does it mean to you?
Shapes

Don’t be who they want, be who you want.

What does it mean to you?
Abstract

|
|
|
π™Έπ™»πš‰
I’ll Protect
|
|
|

What does it mean to you?
Art!!

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Mona lisa

|
|
|
π™Έπ™»πš‰
I’ll Protect
|
|
|

What does it mean to you?
In-interesting... I was scared of that painting when I was 10 :grin:

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Side eye

|
|
|
π™Έπ™»πš‰
I’ll Protect
|
|
|

What does it mean to you?
Bombastic...?

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Bombarda

|
|
|
π™Έπ™»πš‰
I’ll Protect
|
|
|

What does it mean to you?
BOOM!

You are not you when you are sane.