Compliment the person above you! GAME

Bye JOse, gl on that :fire: :byecry:
Again, Alli, Lis Gam, Mari and JOse— you guys shoo away boredom from my life. :decayed:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
you have a awesome personality and I love your vibes, ash!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Same!!! Also, you're sweeter than Thaumatin, Brooke!!! :grin: idk if that makes sense but yeah :grin:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Awww! you’re cool and I love talking to you! ^^

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem very positive

Don’t be who they want, be who you want.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're simply AWESOME, Hailey!!! :fire: :meninblack:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Same to u Ash you seem really cool and I am glad that we are friends

Don’t be who they want, be who you want.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I like everything about you!!!!! :decayed:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
That is very sweet and I am very glad that I found a friend like u

Don’t be who they want, be who you want.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
you're super active plus seem very kind! <3

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.