Compliment the person above you!
Bye JOse, gl on that

Again, Alli, Lis Gam, Mari and JOse— you guys shoo away boredom from my life.
Again, Alli, Lis Gam, Mari and JOse— you guys shoo away boredom from my life.
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
you have a awesome personality and I love your vibes, ash!
Compliment the person above you!
Same!!! Also, you're sweeter than Thaumatin, Brooke!!!
idk if that makes sense but yeah
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
Awww! you’re cool and I love talking to you!![]()
Compliment the person above you!
You seem very positive
Don’t be who they want, be who you want.
Compliment the person above you!
You're simply AWESOME, Hailey!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
Same to u Ash you seem really cool and I am glad that we are friends
Don’t be who they want, be who you want.
Compliment the person above you!
I like everything about you!!!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
That is very sweet and I am very glad that I found a friend like u
Don’t be who they want, be who you want.