Compliment the person above you! GAME

You make amazing words

Don’t be who they want, be who you want.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're really sweet, Hailey!!! :grin:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
love your new profile picture!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Love your pfp more, and your name's really beautiful!!!! :cheers:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are a very sweet person

Don’t be who they want, be who you want.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're sweeter, and I love talking to you so much!!! ;)

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Love your personality and how sweet and active you are!! And love your name!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I like your pfp and your ency code is nice as well

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love ur pfp and ency as well!

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your ency looks amazing!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.