Compliment the person above you!
Aston, hmmm. I've never seen you before in my life! But, you seem like a really sweet person!!
All jokes aside: ILY MY BESTIE YOU ARE AMAZING I HAVE NO WORDS
All jokes aside: ILY MY BESTIE YOU ARE AMAZING I HAVE NO WORDS
Her aura is made of poetry, roses, and galaxies
~Kenzie Thatcher~
Incendiarism Kenzie
Compliment the person above you!
You're an amazing person!! I really like your vibe
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
RPing with you is really fun!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
Ash, love your vibe!! You seem super sweet!!
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
Compliment the person above you!
You too Danielle!!!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
You are very popular on this site
Don’t be who they want, be who you want.
Compliment the person above you!
Your name is so pretty and I love your pfp!
Compliment the person above you!
Your name has a nice ring to it
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |
Compliment the person above you!
You are very pretty and have an amazing encyclopedia
Don’t be who they want, be who you want.