Compliment the person above you! GAME

Aston, hmmm. I've never seen you before in my life! But, you seem like a really sweet person!!

All jokes aside: ILY MY BESTIE YOU ARE AMAZING I HAVE NO WORDS

Her aura is made of poetry, roses, and galaxies
~Kenzie Thatcher~
Incendiarism Kenzie

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You’re pfp is so cute and you seem so nice!

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're an amazing person!! I really like your vibe :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
RPing with you is really fun!!!!!!!!!!!! :decayed:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Ash, love your vibe!! You seem super sweet!!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You too Danielle!!!! :) :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are very popular on this site

Don’t be who they want, be who you want.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your name is so pretty and I love your pfp!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your name has a nice ring to it

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are very pretty and have an amazing encyclopedia

Don’t be who they want, be who you want.