Compliment the person above you! GAME

You have a very meaningful signature

Don’t be who they want, be who you want.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Yours is really meaningful too!!!!! :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
The quote in your signature is very unique

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Thanks!! It's really nothing special though (I ripped it off Forrest Gump's quote) :lol:

You have a great personality!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
youre very active on the site

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I think the aesthetic you have is awesome

[inpc is jamie saeng]
i've set my sights so high, my eyes are in the back of my skull

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I really like ur name!

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Love your new pfp!! And if I havent told you, but your sig is awesome!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your character's name !!

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Elena!! Super nice and great person! Love your vibe!

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas