What song are you currently listening to?

august, taylor swift <3

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

What song are you currently listening to?
illicit affairs- Taylor Swift

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

What song are you currently listening to?
my tears ricochet - Taylor Swift

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes

What song are you currently listening to?
seven- Taylor Swift so many folklore songs haha

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

What song are you currently listening to?
Still With You~ - Jungkook

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
I Feel It Coming - The Weekend
And I Hate this !

No one can stop you to be who you are - Wumuti

What song are you currently listening to?
This is What Falling in Love Feels Like - JVKE

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
Chihiro- Billie Eilish

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

What song are you currently listening to?
i really love that song!!
Cirque - Sub Urban

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
Creep- Radiohead

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"