Compliment the person above you!
Thanks, I just copy and pasted from the Additional Information section on my profile.
You have very good grades.
You have very good grades.
“My name is Bond. James Bond. Just kidding, it’s James Hawthorne.”
Dialogue: #ff5e5e
Compliment the person above you!
You're really active off the bat
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |
Compliment the person above you!
Thanks, I didn't really think of that.
“My name is Bond. James Bond. Just kidding, it’s James Hawthorne.”
Dialogue: #ff5e5e
Compliment the person above you!
I love your pfp fellow badger!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
You're even kinder, and even more amazing!! Also your pfp's really stylish
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
You're also very active from what I've seen
“My name is Bond. James Bond. Just kidding, it’s James Hawthorne.”
Dialogue: #ff5e5e
Compliment the person above you!
You seem like a spentafricular person!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
I like you, you're sympatastic !
No one can stop you to be who you are - Wumuti