Compliment the person above you! GAME

Thanks, I just copy and pasted from the Additional Information section on my profile.

You have very good grades.

“My name is Bond. James Bond. Just kidding, it’s James Hawthorne.”
Dialogue: #ff5e5e

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're really active off the bat

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Thanks, I didn't really think of that.

“My name is Bond. James Bond. Just kidding, it’s James Hawthorne.”
Dialogue: #ff5e5e

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your pfp fellow badger!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Joseph!!! <3 you're the kindest, most amazing person ever!! <3

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're even kinder, and even more amazing!! Also your pfp's really stylish :meninblack:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
tysmmm! you're super active! <3

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're also very active from what I've seen

“My name is Bond. James Bond. Just kidding, it’s James Hawthorne.”
Dialogue: #ff5e5e

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem like a spentafricular person!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I like you, you're sympatastic ! :lol:

No one can stop you to be who you are - Wumuti