Compliment the person above you!
You ARE the REAL meaning of fun!!!!!!! You embody fun basically
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
very social and active
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |
Compliment the person above you!
You're absolutely amazzzzing Ara!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
I don't know you very very well, but you and your character seem awesome
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Compliment the person above you!
I DO know you very well, and YOU and your character are AWESOME!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
youre really energetic
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |
Compliment the person above you!
I love your vibes fr
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
youre really active and enthusiastic about a lot of things
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |
Compliment the person above you!
Agreeing with JOse!! Also, you give amazing compliments!!
You are not you when you are sane.