Compliment the person above you! GAME

5/10 You're a .... heuu..... heuuuuuuuu. Cool ?
Last edited by Hashline Darfith on 31 Jul 2024, 12:59, edited 1 time in total.

No one can stop you to be who you are - Wumuti

Compliment the person above you! GAME
YOU TOO JOSE!!!!!! :decayed: <3

I really love talking to you!!!!!!! :decayed:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
5/10Yes, yes it is... but you ate all my chocoaliens !:angry:

No one can stop you to be who you are - Wumuti

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Hey.. as the saying goes..
Chocolate is chocolate!!! :decayed:

You're a really C :meninblack: :meninblack: L person!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Of course, CHOCOLATE IS CHOCOLATE

You're the spentafricularest of all!!!!!!!!!1

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You’re a really enthusiastic person

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

Compliment the person above you! GAME
love ur new pfp!

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Love your personality!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
you're the kindest person ever! <3

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I really like your new pfp!

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"