Compliment the person above you! GAME

I rlly like rping and doing the games with you!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Ash Brown on 30 Jul 2024, 13:36, edited 1 time in total.

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are so kind and amazing to talk to!!!

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Compliment the person above you! GAME
you seem super nice!

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I think you're cool!!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're extremely S P E N T A F R I C U L A R!!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're the S P E N T A F R I C U L A R E S T of all!!!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are really fun to talk to!! :D

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem really fun and friendly!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

Compliment the person above you! GAME
i love ur pfp!

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your ency!!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.