Compliment the person above you!
I rlly like rping and doing the games with you!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Ash Brown on 30 Jul 2024, 13:36, edited 1 time in total.
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
You are so kind and amazing to talk to!!!
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Compliment the person above you!
I think you're cool!!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
You're extremely S P E N T A F R I C U L A R!!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
You're the S P E N T A F R I C U L A R E S T of all!!!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
You are really fun to talk to!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
I love your ency!!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.