What does it mean to you?

Rain

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
CHOCOLAATEE :chocogrenouille: <3

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

What does it mean to you?
FIRE :frog: :fire:

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
PARRY HOTTER

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

What does it mean to you?
Harry Potter

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine

What does it mean to you?
dead

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

What does it mean to you?
Your life

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine

What does it mean to you?
Topsy Turvy :roll:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

What does it mean to you?
truth

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

What does it mean to you?
Real

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone