What does it mean to you?

Warmth!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

What does it mean to you?
Cosy! <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

What does it mean to you?
Happy

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

What does it mean to you?
Feeling

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

What does it mean to you?
Peaceful

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
World ✌️

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

What does it mean to you?
Selfish

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Shellfish

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

What does it mean to you?
Seafood

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Fish

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine