What does it mean to you?

Volcano?

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Kablooie

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

What does it mean to you?
BAM

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
*Dazed*

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

What does it mean to you?
Unable to process anything in head...

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
ME

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

What does it mean to you?
Spectacular 8)

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
I think you mean S P E N T A F R I C U L A R!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

What does it mean to you?
I D O :meninblack:
You!!

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Fireplace your name is ash-

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine