What does it mean to you?

uh oh that's like my old classmates; the new ones are amazing and—
Crazy!

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Uh, stupidity

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine

What does it mean to you?
Everyone

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
C :meninblack: :meninblack: L

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

What does it mean to you?
The meaning of life

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine

What does it mean to you?
Friendz <3

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

What does it mean to you?
Loneliness

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine

What does it mean to you?
Depression

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

What does it mean to you?
Common ok buhbyee I'll be back after doing my pending replies ;)

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Knowledge oki Ash!

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine