What does it mean to you?

Nostrils :voldemort:

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Nose

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

What does it mean to you?
Breathe

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Nitrogen!!! :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

What does it mean to you?
I'm sending you more Cylinders ;>

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
hπr2 :cry2:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

What does it mean to you?
Mental issues :cryhappy:

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Math teachers

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

What does it mean to you?
Arrogant...

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
My classmates the were the epitome of arrogant

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine