What song are you currently listening to?

Heaven - Julia Michaels

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
Good Luck, Babe - Chappell Roan

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

What song are you currently listening to?
HYPNOTIZED - Neoni

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.

What song are you currently listening to?
Fix You - Coldplay

What song are you currently listening to?
Who's Afraid of Little Old Me?- Taylor Swift

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

What song are you currently listening to?
Singularity - BTS

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
Prince Ali - cover by annapatsu

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]

What song are you currently listening to?
World's Smallest Violin - AJR

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
We are the champions (Queen)

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine

What song are you currently listening to?
Double Take - Dhruv

You are not you when you are sane.