Compliment the person above you! GAME

You seem like a really friendly and popular person!!!
Nope ARSON ASTON you're an amazing human!!!
I'm gonna compliment the same stuff for a week so-

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You make great popcorn!!! *blows up*

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You make really great whatever-you-made-of-my-bones!!!!
You seem like a really friendly and popular person!!! ;)

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your name! I think your profile picture is so cute! :cute: :wow:

Stay cool, life is a gift • Lynn Dawson •Discord : KellyLaBest_21843 / Dialogue color:#641FDA / Shop = OPEN !

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem like a really friendly and popular person!!! ;)
I love your name, your pfp's really really elegant, I like your personality and your ency is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 :decayed:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You’re pfp is really pretty!

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your name is magical!

Stay cool, life is a gift • Lynn Dawson •Discord : KellyLaBest_21843 / Dialogue color:#641FDA / Shop = OPEN !

Compliment the person above you! GAME
the titles on your ency are cute

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Love your pfp!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I like how you organised your ency!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.