What does it mean to you?

Joseph Sims wrote: 14 Jul 2024, 08:52
Ash Brown wrote: 14 Jul 2024, 07:42 Thanks Calypso that's so nice of you ((: Anyway im so happy im abandoning maths next year lol XD
Peanuts!!
I'd honestly rather get grounded than take Math for another year >':
Welp wish me luck I'm forced to take two Maths instead of one next year :cry2:


Adorable! That one puppy who chose to sleep got me laughing XD
Two maths...? (yep but for abandoning maths next year I'll have to do well in it this year and choose biology, which is amazing but pArAlYsInG *bangs head*)
WISHING YOU ALL MY LUCK JOSE!! )":
You got this you can do it!! Fighting!!!!
Not Studying...

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Summer break!

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be
insane by those who could not hear the music."

What does it mean to you?
Ash Brown wrote: 14 Jul 2024, 09:25
Joseph Sims wrote: 14 Jul 2024, 08:52
Ash Brown wrote: 14 Jul 2024, 07:42 Thanks Calypso that's so nice of you ((: Anyway im so happy im abandoning maths next year lol XD
Peanuts!!
I'd honestly rather get grounded than take Math for another year >':
Welp wish me luck I'm forced to take two Maths instead of one next year :cry2:


Adorable! That one puppy who chose to sleep got me laughing XD
Two maths...? (yep but for abandoning maths next year I'll have to do well in it this year and choose biology, which is amazing but pArAlYsInG *bangs head*)
WISHING YOU ALL MY LUCK JOSE!! )":
You got this you can do it!! Fighting!!!!
Not Studying...
Thanks!! Now if you'll excuse me I have a Math assignment to finish :cry2:

Rest!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

What does it mean to you?
Joseph Sims wrote: 14 Jul 2024, 09:28
Ash Brown wrote: 14 Jul 2024, 09:25
Joseph Sims wrote: 14 Jul 2024, 08:52

I'd honestly rather get grounded than take Math for another year >':
Welp wish me luck I'm forced to take two Maths instead of one next year :cry2:


Adorable! That one puppy who chose to sleep got me laughing XD
Two maths...? (yep but for abandoning maths next year I'll have to do well in it this year and choose biology, which is amazing but pArAlYsInG *bangs head*)
WISHING YOU ALL MY LUCK JOSE!! )":
You got this you can do it!! Fighting!!!!
Not Studying...
Thanks!! Now if you'll excuse me I have a Math assignment to finish :cry2:

Rest!!
Of course, cheer up and go ahead!!!!!!! 💪🏼
Tired

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Sleepy :sleep:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

What does it mean to you?
My mood

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

What does it mean to you?
Unpredictable?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

What does it mean to you?
Life! Is it me or are you unpredictable?

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

What does it mean to you?
Exciting! Neither ig, js mood itself :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

What does it mean to you?
adventure! Okayyyy

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7