Compliment the person above you!
AND you're even cooler!!!!!!! I love your personality heheh.
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
You're both C
L!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
You too! And I like your new pfp!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
Yours is C
Ler!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
I loved your new profile. I also love your name!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Compliment the person above you!
Yours is amazzzzzing too!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
We've just met and I already love your personality!
You're also really cool... Cool as a cucumber...
You're also really cool... Cool as a cucumber...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Compliment the person above you!
You're a kind person!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
your ency's so aesthetic!!
don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys |
OOC Pronouns: s/her |