Girls vs boys
11
don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys |
OOC Pronouns: s/her |
Girls vs boys
13
| โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ซ๐๐๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โ โ๏ธ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแดสแดษชแดแด แดแดแดษดแดแดแด |
Girls vs boys
14!
don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys |
OOC Pronouns: s/her |
Girls vs boys
13
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Girls vs boys
14
don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys |
OOC Pronouns: s/her |
Girls vs boys
15
๐ด๐ผ๐ Iโll Love |
| | | |
๐ธ๐ป๐ Iโll Protect |
| | | |
๐๐๐๐ Iโll Shine |
Girls vs boys
14
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Girls vs boys
15
don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys |
OOC Pronouns: s/her |
Girls vs boys
16
๐ด๐ผ๐ Iโll Love |
| | | |
๐ธ๐ป๐ Iโll Protect |
| | | |
๐๐๐๐ Iโll Shine |