Children Of Chaos

Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 10:45
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:30
Lily Clarke wrote: Yesterday, 13:38
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Yesterday, 06:13
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 18:23
*squeals* yeah, no, too much romantic
Lol and guess who skipped schl today? MEE!
Guess I could
I skipped today too
Woahhh, nice nice~
@lorenzo able charles uh huh? Who?
Lol did u eat?

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

Children Of Chaos

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 13:05
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 10:45
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:30
Lily Clarke wrote: Yesterday, 13:38
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Yesterday, 06:13

Lol and guess who skipped schl today? MEE!
Guess I could
I skipped today too
Woahhh, nice nice~
@lorenzo able charles uh huh? Who?
Lol did u eat?
Ice cream, yeah
Food, nope

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Children Of Chaos
I just ate manchurian

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."