Children Of Chaos

*slides online to do my Banner order finally*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

Children Of Chaos
Winter Angelo wrote: Today, 12:03
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:02
Winter Angelo wrote: Today, 11:57
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:53 Damm was I the only one who went to school today ?? T-T
Nope, I did too
T-T how was it??.. I had an half day..
Lucky, we had an extra hour bc tmr is 1st Oct
Huh..what's with 1st Oct??

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:03
Winter Angelo wrote: Today, 12:03
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:02
Winter Angelo wrote: Today, 11:57
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:53 Damm was I the only one who went to school today ?? T-T
Nope, I did too
T-T how was it??.. I had an half day..
Lucky, we had an extra hour bc tmr is 1st Oct
Huh..what's with 1st Oct??
Chinese national day

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

Children Of Chaos
Oooooooooo...dammm I just realized where you are from..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:05 Oooooooooo...dammm I just realized where you are from..
At least we have a holiday tmr

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

Children Of Chaos
We will have a national holiday day after tomorrow.. >v<

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:07 We will have a national holiday day after tomorrow.. >v<
Ooh nice!

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

Children Of Chaos
Yuipp..have a fun day tomorrow then!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:08 Yuipp..have a fun day tomorrow then!
Lemme list out what imma do tmr:
Wake up
Hw
Study
Eat
Maybe upgrade my ency if I can

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

Children Of Chaos
Oooo..do you guys not celebrate??

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."