Children Of Chaos
I got so much charisma that someone already asked me for the fall ball
I'm outta quotes yall
L. Abel Charles
Children Of Chaos
I skipped today tooLily Clarke wrote: Yesterday, 13:38Guess I couldMarcella di Angelo wrote: Yesterday, 06:13Lol and guess who skipped schl today? MEE!Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 18:23*squeals* yeah, no, too much romantic
Children Of Chaos
wait whoooooLorenzo Abel Charles wrote: Today, 08:46 I got so much charisma that someone already asked me for the fall ball
Last edited by Vivienne Thorne on 30 Sep 2026, 10:46, edited 1 time in total.
The powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?
Children Of Chaos
Woahhh, nice nice~Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:30I skipped today tooLily Clarke wrote: Yesterday, 13:38Guess I couldMarcella di Angelo wrote: Yesterday, 06:13Lol and guess who skipped schl today? MEE!
@lorenzo able charles uh huh? Who?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Children Of Chaos
Nope, I did too
| Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin | sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6 |
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!" |
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8 |
Children Of Chaos
T-T how was it??.. I had an half day..
Children Of Chaos
Lucky, we had an extra hour bc tmr is 1st OctPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:02T-T how was it??.. I had an half day..
| Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin | sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6 |
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!" |
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8 |