Every Flavor Bean Locations

2nd tysm!

Sta • 5 | Eva • 4 | Str • 4
Wis • 7 | Arc • 8 | Acc • 7
Elara Whitlock
Making memories that last
Perfectionist | Ability | Ability
Ability | Ability | Ability

Every Flavor Bean Locations
5th thanks!

Come Visit Starshine Wonders
Darkness always has a shard of light
iNPC Xinyue Zhen

Every Flavor Bean Locations
4th thanks!

Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"

Every Flavor Bean Locations
2nd one!

Every Flavor Bean Locations
First thanks

Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.

✧

Every Flavor Bean Locations
First, lovely, thanks!

kahira valerian
second gen
_____________________shop ___________________
also aly salinger
& aulis vorozheykin

Every Flavor Bean Locations
1st Thanks

PC: Zephyr Deakin

Every Flavor Bean Locations
15th thanks!

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Sixteenth, thanks!

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

Every Flavor Bean Locations
4th, thanks!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde