Every Flavor Bean Locations

14th thanks! (Almost didn’t see it lol)

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

Every Flavor Bean Locations
1st thanks!

PC: Zephyr Deakin

Every Flavor Bean Locations
6th tysm!

Sta • 5 | Eva • 4 | Str • 4
Wis • 7 | Arc • 8 | Acc • 7
Elara Whitlock
Making memories that last
Perfectionist | Ability | Ability
Ability | Ability | Ability

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Seventeenth, thanks!

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

Every Flavor Bean Locations
3rd thank youDangggg I thought I had missed it

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

Every Flavor Bean Locations
3rd ty! WOAH IT'S ALMOST INVISIBLE!

𝒲𝒜𝒩𝒟𝒲𝐸𝒜𝒱𝐸𝑅 🕸
✦ 𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒹𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓌𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ✦

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Got it!

Every Flavor Bean Locations
9th, thanks!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Eight for Diana first for Latoya!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Fifth, thanks! how did you even spot that-

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.