Every Flavor Bean Locations

1st!!! Thanks!!!

There is no word "impossible" in my dictionary – Napoleon Bonaparte

Every Flavor Bean Locations
fourth, thanks!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

Every Flavor Bean Locations
New bean, ty!!

encyclopedia
"A man with a mastered mind can conquer anything"
STA|7 EVA|7 STR|5 WIS|10 ARC|6 ACC|7

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Third, thanks!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Eighteenth (I think?)! Thanks!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Every Flavor Bean Locations
first, thanks!!

✶𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕝✶
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home"
Owner of "The Painted Pearl"
Shop ✶

Every Flavor Bean Locations
New bean thankyou!

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Fifteenth, thanks!

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

Every Flavor Bean Locations
3rd, thanks!!

Every Flavor Bean Locations
1st collection complete, thank you!

PC: Ebony Vetra
sta 6 | eva 12 | str 4 | wis 8 | arc 6 | acc 9