Every Flavor Bean Locations

Missed?

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Penelope Kneen wrote: 14 Aug 2026, 13:37 Missed?
if you look now, it’s still there !!! just make sure to zoom in and turn your brightness all the way up. it’s a little hard this time ^^

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Fifth, thanks!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Second!
Ty

I want to know who I am. I want to survive this world. I am here now, and I want to live also after my death, through my knowledge and abilities.

Every Flavor Bean Locations
First, thank you!

kahira valerian
second gen
_____________________shop ___________________
also aly salinger
& aulis vorozheykin

Every Flavor Bean Locations
First thanks!

Bartholomew Lindenmomo | First Year, Gryffindor
"Music has its own magic."
Encyclopedia

Every Flavor Bean Locations
3rd ty!

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Not all those who wander are lost.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
𝙲𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Ninth, thank you!

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

Every Flavor Bean Locations
5th thanks!

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Location: F.A.Q.
Bean: Sardine

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde