Every Flavor Bean Locations

Fourteenth, thanks!

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

Every Flavor Bean Locations
3rd, thank you!

Previously known as Annie Morgan
2nd Generation Character ency

Image posted by the member

Every Flavor Bean Locations
1st one

Every Flavor Bean Locations
finally 1.st, now I only have one left, so I have full pot

Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"

Every Flavor Bean Locations
2nd thanks!

Bartholomew Lindenmomo | First Year, Gryffindor
"Music has its own magic."
Encyclopedia

Every Flavor Bean Locations
1st tysm!

Sta • 5 | Eva • 4 | Str • 4
Wis • 7 | Arc • 8 | Acc • 7
Elara Whitlock
Making memories that last
Perfectionist | Ability | Ability
Ability | Ability | Ability

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Location: Courtyard
Bean: Coca

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Fourth thanks!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

Every Flavor Bean Locations
7th thank you!

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

Every Flavor Bean Locations
3rd ty!

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium