Every Flavor Bean Locations
OMG finally!
1st
1st
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
๐ฏโ๏ธ ๐ณ๐๐พ ๐ก๐บ๐๐๐พ๐ ๐ก๐๐พ๐ โ๏ธ๐ฏ
Every Flavor Bean Locations
New bean, Ty!!
Every Flavor Bean Locations
Finally new bean!
tsym!!!
Are you sure you want to refuse all these cookies?
-join if u like pls-
-join if u like pls-
Every Flavor Bean Locations
6th thanks
โฉ๐๐พ๐ถ๐๐ถ ๐
๐๐ท๐๐๐๐โฉ
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Every Flavor Bean Locations
OMG NEW BEAN!! TYSM LILY PAD!!
COMPLETED MY FIRST COLLECTION!!!!!!!
COMPLETED MY FIRST COLLECTION!!!!!!!
I donโt need your approval. Iโll take your respect instead.
Every Flavor Bean Locations
3rd ty I NEED 3 MORESE
| Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin | sta โข 6 | eva โข 7 | str โข 6 |
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!" |
wis โข 7 | arc โข 6 | acc โข 8 |
Every Flavor Bean Locations
9th and 1st for my inpc
Every Flavor Bean Locations
Fourteenth, thanks!
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. ๐ Shop หโโฎโหเฟ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |